Ultrasonic Handheld Plastic Welder and Cutter 800 Watts 35 KHz made by Sharpertek
Videos and Manuals
Ultrasonic handheld Plastic Welder and Cutter made by Sharpertek
Hand-held ultrasonic welding and cutting units allow for exceptional control and accuracy. These ultrasonic plastic welders are ideal for cutting and
bonding delicate plastic components, lightweight synthetics, woven and nonwovens and plastic films. High-frequency design (35 kHz) prevents component
from cracking or breakage that can occur with lower frequency units. Eliminates the need for plastic adhesives, mechanical fasteners, and heat soldering. Reduces labor costs associated with extra trimming steps.
Available Horns for the Hand Held Plastic Welder
Ultrasonic Plastic Welder Product Description :
1. Small, convenient operation.
2. Either hand control or foot control can be easily converted with a pedal
3. Applicable Scope: riveting, spot-welding, and ultrasonic cutting.
Built in Processor Features:
-Automatic Frequency Tuning
-Digital Amplitude Control
-Back-Lit LCD Display with optional controller
-Ultrasonics Load Meter Scale with optional controller
-PLC I/O Connector
-Overload Protection Circuitry
Ultrasonic Plastic Welder Features:
1) Uses Ultrasonic Piezo ceramics transducer, with stable output
2) Robust circuit design.
3) Easy to operate
4) It is suitable for 1 - 15mm welding stitches.
5) Horn shapes could be round, square or other shapes.
6) Comes with hand trigger
7) Model: SHC-5035
8) Power output: 800W
9) Frequency: 35kHz
10) Power input: 220V / 240V 50/60Hz
11) 10 ft. Removable Cable (other lengths available)
12) Welding area: 1 - 12 / 1 - 15cm
13) Welding time: 0.1 - 10s
14) All Stainless Steel Construction
15) 10 ft. Removable Cable (other lengths available)
16) Foot pedal - optional.
This Product is Designed, Built and Serviced at our Pontiac Plant, MI USA with all German ultrasonic components.