Ultrasonic Multi Tank Cleaning Machine:
Multi-tank unit consists of a total of 5 tanks: dual ultrasonic cleaning tanks, dual cascade overflow ultrasonic rinse tanks, and a drying tank, all of which are welded into a stainless steel table-top which is supported by a steel frame enclosure. All components are mounted in this frame assembly.
1. Dual Ultrasonic Cleaning Tanks:
2. Dual Ultrasonic Rinse Tanks with Reverse Cascade Overflow:
· Tank size and materials of construction are the same as the ultrasonic cleaning tank detailed above.
· Both rinsing tanks include the same Webber 40kHz ultrasonic cleaning system as that specified for the Ultrasonic Cleaning Tank. Fresh water, from facility main or deionized water supply, enters the final rinse tank, which overflows into the
· primary rinse tank, which overflows to drain through a 2” overflow weir.
· This design ensures that the final rinse tank is as pure as water quality will allow, and reduces consumption of water since both tanks share the same water supply.
· 0.75” overflow coupling, and ˝” fill port with Flowmeter and Flow Control Valve with shut-off included to allow for continuous overflow.
· 0.75" main tank drain coupling with ball valve included.
· Heater System: Designed to maintain rinsing fluid temperature. Includes a 2.4KW immersion heater with digital temperature controller, and open-cell foam insulation is included on each rinsing tank-or similar R value insulation.
3. Drying Tank:
· Tank sizes and material of construction are the same as the Ultrasonic Cleaning Tank specified above.
· Includes a recirculated hot air dryer system, which includes a 2KW heater core, and 200 CFM blower.
· Temperature is controlled with included digital temperature controller, insulated with ˝” melamine foam, and has a maximum temperature of 180 degrees F. (High temperature blower with maximum temperature rating of 250 degrees is available for an additional $750.00).
3. Steel Frame Support System:
· All tanks are mounted into a stainless steel table-top assembly which is mounted to a steel frame assembly, approximate size 171” x 26” x 30” tall.
· The frame is enclosed with stainless steel panels which allow for access to all internally mounted components.
· NEMA4X control enclosure includes Master Power Button with indicator light, E-stop, Manual Ultrasonic and dryer tank controls with digital temperature controller, ultrasonic generator indicator lights, control box safety access switch, and options controls.
· If optional Automation System is not purchased, system controls will be mounted directly in front of the tank being controlled.