Ultrasonic Stencil and PCB Cleaner - Made in the USA
ULTRASONIC STENCIL CLEANER DUAL TANK. SharperTek Ultrasonic Stencil and PCB Cleaner
The Sharpertek Ultrasonic Stencil Cleaner utilizes precisely controlled ultrasound waves to remove un-reflowed solder paste and uncured adhesives from stencils, screens, and misprints. The ultrasonic energy is gentle and will not damage delicate parts, but it is highly effective in the removal of even dried pastes on fine-pitch stencils.
Water level INDICATOR: shuts down the machine if the water level drops below the minimum requirement to avoid damage.
The SharperTek Ultrasonic Stencil Cleaner has two ULTRASONIC tanks; a wash tank and a rinse tank. Both tanks have ultrasonic energy and heat. The wash tank filters the water and reuses it to eliminate discharge and to prolong
the wash solution's life.
The Sharpertek Ultrasonic Stencil Cleaner accommodate stencils, screens, or misprinted assemblies up to 31” x 34” x4". The transducers are surface mounted running at 40 kHz 2400 watts of raw ultrasonic power. The transducers have a ten year limited warranty against de-bonding. The warranty of this machine is 2 years.
- Application Solder Paste and Uncured Adhesive Removal
- Dimensions 56" x 24" x 40" (L x W x H)
- Weight 400 Lbs.
- Finish 4B Brushed Stainless
- Construction Stainless Steel W Frame
- Plumbing Polypro, Brass and Stainless
- Electricity 220 Volts SP; 35 Amps Max
- Tank Size: 31"x36"x6" Each
- Tank Liquid Capacity 30 Gallons Each Tank
- Maximum Stencil Size 30" x 32" x4"
- Drain Requirement 3/4" NPT
- Ultrasonic Power 2400 Watts each tank.
- Ultrasonic timer for each tank.
- Heating Power 2400 Watts each tank
- Thermostat to control temperature on both tanks